Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oscar's arrival - Day minus 5

Here we are Saturday morning, 5 days before the projected due date of my little boy Oscar! No matter how much I try to sleep in, I just cannot sleep past 7:30 AM. All my friends tell me "Get sleep now while you can" but it just ain't working. Seven hours is really all I can muster, which is the norm for me.
Clancy doesn't seem to have that problem. She's sleeping like a champion and I love her for it because this next month is going to be a struggle and she's been an absolute trooper so far... but she's MORE THAN READY to get the little man into this world!
We are pretty ready for the day, I think. Birthing classes, check; Car seat bases installed, check; diaper caddy installed, check; digi-camera battery charged... oh snap! Get on it man!
This will be our last weekend together alone... wish us luck!

No comments: