Monday, August 17, 2009

Oscar's arrival - T minus 3 days


Well we did manage to get out to Krugers Farm on Sauvie Island yesterday... just long enough to grab a bucket of Zinnia and a german sausage.

Today was all about getting my ducks in a row at work. There are many things to do before I head out for a few days. It's very difficult to put work behind... even when this wonderful event is getting so near.

Clancy has decided to put the cats in the basement and not let them into the main levels of the house. I'm not sure I'm too happy about this, but I guess it must be done. They are indoor/outdoor cats so they will be fine. I'll just have to make sure I spend some time with them so they don't get mad at us. Is it true cats like to cuddle with babies? Hmmm... I do know that they like all the new comfy surfaces that have recently arrived in the house.


No comments: