Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oscar's arrival - T minus 2 days


Well today started early with a urinalysis and some blood work. My cholesterol is high... and I guess I can understand why since I'm about 20 lbs overweight and don't get much exercise, plus my family medical history is terrible. One positive note is that the doctor praised me for quitting smoking. It's been a year and a half and I don't miss them at all. I wanted to get into the doctor for numerous reasons... but I really want to make sure I'm here for my little man (and my wife).


Tonight was a Hell's Kitchen night, and once again, big Bobby went to the hospital because he's so damned obese. I hope he can pull through. I wonder what his cholesterol looks like? Now my wife is watching More TO Love. I sense a common thread today... and boy am I hungry!

No comments: