Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oscar's arrival - T minus 1 day


Today was very frantic at work getting prepared for a interior design event tomorrow night where I will have a table set-up to show off my goods. I ran over to Fed-X/Kinko's to pick up my banner/poster which was supposed to be finished Monday. When I went to get it Tuesday morning it was wrong... and when I went to get it today it was wrong again. Oh well, I'll take it now since I really have no choice. Thanks a bunch, asshats. Next time I'll do it myself.


Clancy had a Dr. appointment this afternoon and we were hoping to get the good news that maybe should could be induced. No such luck. Oscar is just not ready to come into this world yet... so tomorrow's due date is very highly unlikely. It could be another week! Not the new she wanted to hear. You really wouldn't know it by the way he's been kicking. I think we'll have a soccer player for sure. Being the good husband that I am I returned home after work with some flowers (from By The Bunch in Moreland), a kiss and encouraging words.

No comments: